The Might 2022 version of The Corps Environment is now out tright here!
Study The latest problem: https://media-cdn.dvidshub.internet/pubs/pdf_63707.pdf
This version highlights defending and preserving Our surroundings, in assist of Environmental Working Precept #4. Content material consists of commentary from U.S. Army Corps of Engineers’ Environmental Group of Apply management, discussing how our actions are immediately related to the environment and shaping a sustainable future. This problem additionally options initiatives from throughout The military environmental community That are defending and preserving Our surroundings for current and future generations.
Content material consists of:
- U.S. Army Environmental Command highlights the recipients of the Secretary of The military and Secretary of Protection environmental awards.
- USACE Honolulu District shares how they eliminated hundreds of unexploded ordnances in Saipan.
- USACE St. Paul District discusses progress being made beneath the Greater Mississippi River Restoration program.
- USACE Charleston District highlights a day Inside the Lifetime of a USACE regulatory enterprise supervisor.
- U.S. Army Engineer Evaluation and Enchancment Center shares how They’re working To deal with power and water resiliency.
- USACE Far East District discusses how their stormwater air pollution prevention measures are maintaining waterways clear.
Study these articles and extra Inside the Might 2022 version of The Corps Environment.
Study extra about USACE’s Environmental Working Guidelines right here.
Earlier versions of The Corps Environment Can …….